Damián Alejandro Valenzuela Mayer (Born in Argentina on March 23, 1975) is a Latin American LAWYER and ENTREPRENEUR with more than 20 years of Academic and Professional experience.
He is the CEO of the LATIN AMERICA INVEST (LAI) holding, a BUSINESS PLATFORM
INTERNATIONAL – www.latinamericainvest.com – which brings together 21 companies distributed in 12 countries that have to 2017, 3.5 billion dollars in assets under Business Administration and Management with approximately 1300 Clients.
The countries where the Group is directly are: 1) USA, 2) Spain, 3) Chile, 4) Peru, 5) Uruguay, 6) Paraguay, 7) Argentina, 8) Bolivia, 9) Panama , 10) Hong Kong, 11) BVI, 12) Mexico
It also operates through Representatives in Brazil, Ecuador, Colombia and Venezuela.
Valenzuela Mayer graduated as a Lawyer from Universidad del Norte Santo Tomás de Aquino and later studied Postgraduate studies in Business Administration and Capital Markets. He is DEA and PhD student in LAW at COMPLUTENSE DE MADRID University, Spain
From a young age he began his passion in the area of Economics and Finance, which led him to specialize in these subjects. He founded the Diploma in Stock Market Analysis in the same University and was the precursor in the diffusion of financial tools for professional success in the local, regional, national and international level through the organization of FORUMS, CONFERENCES and EXHIBITIONS as those carried out in the years 2008, 2009 and 2010 under the trademark EXPOFINANZAS, of which he is the intellectual owner.
Since 1997, it has been offering International Conferences on Economics, Finance, Business, Politics, Legal and Tax Strategies, Trusts and Capital Markets.
He is a permanent columnist for Diaries and Television Channels in Latin America and the United States, and in particular he carries out Economic and Political Analysis in the CNN International Chain and the financial BLOOMBERG.
In 1996, Valenzuela Mayer, is the first STECKEMEIER SH company to provide Economic, Legal, Accounting and Tax Consulting Services to Banks and High-Value People, being the basis on which was born what is now Latin America Invest.
Since its inception, the company had a sustained growth taking advantage of the Asian Crisis in 1997 and Russia in 1998. In this period, it is INTERBANK SRL dedicated to providing Management and Operations Services to Banks and Portfolio Management Companies.
In the year 2001, Valenzuela Mayer redefined the VISION on the basis of the development of new UNITS OF EXECUTION (the Companies) increasing the PROFESSIONAL HUMAN RESOURCES, respecting the same initial VALUES.
Today the Platform (LAI), gathers 40 International Directors and 120 Employees in the different areas.
In the period (2001 – 2017) he is a SHAREHOLDER and / or DIRECTOR, of the following Companies (among others):
- BANFISOL SA based in República Oriental del Uruguay.
- BELPASSO COMMODITIES SA with headquarters in Paraguay.
- LATIN AMERICA INVEST CHILE SA with headquarters in Chile.
- LATIN AMERICA INVEST SA with headquarters in Peru.
- LATIN AMERICA INVEST PANAMÁ, INC., With headquarters in Panama.
- IDVM INVERSIONES LATINOAMERICANAS SA with headquarters in Bolivia.
- LATIN AMERICA INVEST CORP. based in USA.
- LATIN AMERICA INVEST COMPANY MANAGER OF FUNDS COMUNES DE INVERSIÓN SA with headquarters in Argentina.
- LATIN AMERICA INVEST SPAIN SL based in Spain.
- CAPITOL CONSTRUCTION CORP. Based in the USA
- TAURUS CORP. based in USA.
- LATIN AMERICA INVEST CORP. CO. LIMITED based in Hong Kong.
- INTERCAPITAL SA with headquarters in Argentina.
- CLOVER REAL ESTATE CAPITAL INVESTMENT CORP. based in USA.
- BROOK ASSET MANAGEMENT CORP. based in BVI
- BANK OF COMMERCE OF JUJUY SA with headquarters in Argentina
- WORLDWIDE EVOLUTION CORP. based in USA
- MONEY CLUB CORP. based in USA.
- LAI CLUB CORP. based in USA.
- LATIN AMERICA INVEST DELAWARE CORP. based in USA.
- LAI DVM SA based in Mexico.
Valenzuela Mayer actively participates in Intermediate Organizations such as Chambers of Commerce of Latin America and the United States. For example in CAMACOL, in the Business Social Council and in the Buenos Aires Stock Exchange, among other institutions.
He has served as a Member or Manager. At this moment he is committed to the City of Valenzuela in Andalusia, Spain, where his family originates; developing a project to revalue the same with its Mayor.