Lawyer with experience. He works in the exercise of his professions with special emphasis on Civil and Commercial Law with strong links in the “real estate” sector. His experience extends to Purchase and Investment Projects, as well as the granting of guarantees in several of the institutions of financial intermediation of the plaza.
He advises numerous companies and family groups both nationally and internationally as well as several user companies of free zones, especially Uruguayans, Argentines, Brazilians, Chileans, Paraguayans, Europeans and North Americans.
He has a PhD in Law and Social Sciences. Attorney.
Public notary At work level, his story is as follows:
– Since 1993, it integrates the Law Firm – Notarial Pérez del Castillo.
– He is currently a Partner – Director, leading a multidisciplinary team of 12 professionals.
– Coordinator of the Housing Commission – Instituto Manuel Oribe (March 2008 – May 2010)
– Coordinator of the Trade, Services and Tourism Commission – TODOS – Luis Lacalle Pou (March 2013 – November 2014)
– President of Pérez del Castillo Asociados Zona Franca SA (January 2008 – present)
– Director of Vistas del Sur Ltda. (January 2013 – present)
– Director of Fiducia Real Estate SA (June 2013 – present)
– Vice President of the Family Training Institute (IUFF) (January 2011 – present)
– President of the Chamber of Commerce Uruguay – Canada (June 2015 – present)
– He is a member of the Association of Notaries of Uruguay
– He is a member of the Uruguayan Bar Association.
– He was a member of the Civil Law Commission of the Association of Notaries of Uruguay (2006-2007).
– He was a collaborator of the Chair of Labor Law of the University of Montevideo. (2001)